Will be open soon!!!! - Last Touches
Join The Facebook Group For Weekly Up Dates.
A survey of sports clubs in New Zealand has revealed nearly two-thirds of them are either losing money or breaking even. The Weraroa Cricket Club is no different, to most NZ clubs.
We have massive expenses just to run our local sports club, and trust funding is not a given every year. The club is doing its very best to survive financially and the goal is to have 40% of our income come from other sources not being trust funding.
Just to run the very basics at our club being Power, Club Insurance, Xero, Eftpos, Rubbish Bin etc - Costs the club more than $1k per month. We do our best with club subs, running twilight cricket, club sponsorship but the expenses keep rolling in.
The idea: Saturday Lottery Draw, Is a bit of fun where everybody wins!
The prize money is determined by the number of players, and is 50% of the total monies paid in, so the more participating players the bigger the prize
The remaining 50% goes to help raise money for the club.
Weraroa Bank Account: TBA
Please enter your full name.
And your cell phone as the reference.
The rules are as follows:
1. Pick 6 numbers. 1 – 40. - Keep the same numbers for as long as you play the WCC Lottery.
2. Costs $5 each week for x2 lines – No discounts for extra lines.
3. Choose how many lines of numbers you would like. It’s a minimum of $5 per week. - Payment is only received in way of A bank AP or Direct Credit for best collecting & recording reasons, You can stop playing when ever you want, no fixed term, we just ask that you let us know so we can remove your name from the invoicing systems.
4. Each Saturday on the main national NZ lottery draw, any numbers you have that are also in the main draw (1st 6 numbers) - (not including bonus ball or Power Ball) are ticked off (A bit like Bingo, Dressed Up!)
5. The numbers in each draw will be deemed to be simultaneous, so no number will have preference.
6. The winner(s) shall be the first member(s) to mark off all six numbers.
7. In the event of more than one member completing their line during the same draw, the prize money will be shared.
8. Any winning person in arrears of two weeks or more will not be paid out, and the fund will roll over to the next pot. Where there are joint winners in this situation, the prize fund will be split between those winners who are not in arrears. The prize money is determined by the number of players, and is 50% of the total monies paid in, so the more participating players the bigger the prize. The remaining 50% goes to help raise money for the club.
9. Your $5 each week includes GST (Tax) as per IRD rules.
10. Open to all players from around the world, overseas players can pay by using their credit cards vai our Xero Accounting system.